Charged for disorderly conduct window peeping

Dallas, TX |

Am new and I don't have any criminal records,was just trying to be friends with a girl in my apartment , I knocked on her door but she didn't open called the extension , she answered and was like she didn't know me,so I said to knock on the door again den I saw the police while I was working away. Can I write for a dismissal

1. Get an attorney, immediately.

No legal advice is given here. My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must NOT be relied upon as if they were legal advice. I give legal advice ONLY in the course of a formal attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions & Answers forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by joint execution of a written agreement for legal services. I am only licensed in the States of California and New York and the District of Columbia

2. You should consult with local criminal defense attorneys, most offer a free consultation. You are not going to get a dismissal without a competent criminal defense attorney. It is impossible for any defense attorney to actually make a prediction about a dismissal without reviewing the State's file and further investigation of the facts. I can assure you that she will have a different take on what happened. Hire an attorney immediately. Good luck.

Legal disclaimer: My answers are only intended as general legal advice based on my experience. They are not intended to be a binding legal opinion nor to create an attorney-client relationship.