Charge Food stamp(SNAP)/theft amount of $4,780... Warrant was set & booked in Harris county jail bailed posted. Court Monday.

First time offender. Misleading information on application such as my sister was making more then what she claim on application. Got approve for benefits when we shouldn't. I claim to be head of household although it was her income that was the reason. Willing to repay Texas health & human services. Looking for a lawyer. Don't want to spend another minute in jail. I was booked in for my arrest and was there for 16 hours before they post my bond and decided to released me. Horrible nightmare!

Houston, TX -

Christine C McCall

Christine C McCall

Administrative Law Lawyer - Pasadena, CA

It is not clear what your question is. If it is how to find a qualified attorney, there are numerous resources available to you: Avvo, your local Bar Association's Lawyer Referral Service, Internet search, recommendation of friends, etc.