Charge Food stamp(SNAP)/theft amount of $4,780... Warrant was set & booked in Harris county jail bailed posted. Court Monday.

Asked about 4 years ago - Houston, TX

First time offender. Misleading information on application such as my sister was making more then what she claim on application. Got approve for benefits when we shouldn't. I claim to be head of household although it was her income that was the reason. Willing to repay Texas health & human services. Looking for a lawyer. Don't want to spend another minute in jail. I was booked in for my arrest and was there for 16 hours before they post my bond and decided to released me. Horrible nightmare!

1. Christine C McCall

Pro

Answered . It is not clear what your question is. If it is how to find a qualified attorney, there are numerous resources available to you: Avvo, your local Bar Association's Lawyer Referral Service, Internet search, recommendation of friends, etc.