Chapter 13 & disputed proof of secured home mortgage claim after state foreclosure judgement already entered but on appeal.

Asked over 3 years ago - New York, NY

In chapter 13, bank lender would file for lifting stay order & proof of claim.The foreclosing party BANK X can not legally prove that they hold the note presently.Note was improperly assigned to a TRUST (somewhere in the past but was never recorded in county clerks office) which does not exist in SEC registerations & filings but conducts business in all 50 states in civil & criminal violations of federal mortgage backed securities laws.Forelosure judgement is in favor of Bank X but mortgage note is owned by BANK B as indentured trustee for that trust which is not even registered with SEC.Even Bank B was taken over by BANK AMERICA 4 years ago & is no longer a bank.Pooling into trust itself is defective.Plantiff was never subsituted in NYS.How do I fight this illegal EMPIRE in
chapter 13

1. Eric Edward Rothstein

Answered . You need to retain a good bankruptcy attorney.

2. Eric Charles Lewis

Answered . You should consult a local attorney who is familiar with Chapter 13 adversary litigation for guidance. A Proof of Claim to which a timely objection is not made will be treated as an allowable claim of the bankruptcy estate.