Changing biometrics appointment for N400.

Asked over 1 year ago - Orlando, FL

I have filed N400. I cant make it to biometrics appointment date which is 3 weeks from now. Rather than mailing them the letter asking to reschedule, i think it would be faster if I can go to USCIS office, which is near by house. Currently I have a leg cast and cant walk. So, can my parents go the USCIS office with my signed reschedule request letter.

1. Yunior Pineiro

3

Answered . You may also, in an abundance of caution, mail a brief requests for your needed change (to the address indicated at the bottom of the I-797. It is also always a good idea to send the letter via certified mail or at least with delivery confirmation, and of course keep a copy of the letter and I-797 for your records. If you can go before your scheduled time and date (avoid Mondays and Fridays), especially with your condition, you would likely be allowed to have your fingerprints taken that very day.

2. Robert Louis Brown

Pro

4

Answered . I concur with my colleague.

888.861.4414
    Immigration@rbownllc.com
    www.brownimmigrationFL.com

3. J Charles Ferrari

4

Answered . Yes

4. Alexander Joseph Segal

3

Answered . They can, or you can come some other time, when you can and ask them to process your biometrics and they will do.