Changing B1 tourist VISA to F1 when in states

Asked 9 months ago - San Diego, CA

Hi, Is it possible to get admission to school and change your VISA to F1 when you are in states on B1 tourist VISA? Can anybody recommend and attorney who can help do this?

1. Jeff L. Khurgel

Pro

3

Answered . It is possible, yes, but the timing has to work out. Speak to your potential school's DSO.

2. Habib Hasbini

2

Answered . Yes, it i possible.

Law Offices of Hasbini 619-200.8986. Free on phone and in office consultation. http://www.sandiegoemploymentlawyer.net
  3. Maria J. Marty

3

Answered . Yes, its possible. Talk to the school DSO about your plans, they can likely help you. If you still want an attorney, search on Avvo for someone close to you, there are many great attorneys in CA.