Change of adress

Asked over 1 year ago - East Alton, IL

Hello and thank u for the help in advance, I'm a us permanent resident and i moved, do I need to change my adress with the USCIS and social security services??

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

16

Answered . Yes, file form AR-11.

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

5

Answered . You don't need to notify the SSA of any address change, but within 10 days of moving need to fie an address change form (Ar-11) with USCIS. It is best to do so on the USCIS website www.uscis.com and print the receipt for your records. It is faster and more effective than calling the USCIS 800 number and being placed on hold fr a long time.

3. Michael Hugh Carlin

4

Answered . You need to change your address with USCIS. You may use form AR-11, which you can find on the USCIS website. You may also call USCIS and register your change of address by telephone.

Regarding Social Security, you should call and ask.

4. J. Thomas Smith Ph.D.

Pro

3

Answered . 1) Yes. 2) No.

Avvo instant logo@2x

Need an answer to your questions within 15 minutes?

• 30-minute phone call
  • Ask any questions
  • $99 flat fee
  • Money-back guarantee
Talk to an attorney now