Change F1 opt ead to Family based AOS ead

Youngstown, OH |

So i'm currently working on F1 OPT ead which expires in August 2013 but i applied for my AOS in Feb this year and have received my EAD/AP this April.My question should i change my F1 OPT EAD at my current job to my AOS EAD now or not.I have my interview in 2 weeks. Need help please.Thanks

1. That is entirely up to you.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

2. If two weeks if the application is approved you may not have to decide between the two.

This response is general in nature and cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. Any comments offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship. If you would like additional information based on this response, please contact my office at 510 657 7665 or 415 902 0832 to schedule a consultation.

3. Use the latest one.

4. your employer will need to update (re-verify) your employment authorization at the time your EAD based on OPT expires. Present your new document at that time.

216.861.4414
    immigration@rbrownllc.com
    www.brown-immigration.com