Chances of L1 extension RFE approval rates

Guilderland, NY |
Filed under: Visa extensions

I had applied for L1 extension on May 14th and on 23rd Aug I received RFE. My Company filed the RFE response today . What are the chances that my RFE will get approved. These are the questions that I had received.

Provide a letter from your manager or the HR department detailing your work experience and your training while at X Company. The documentation should indicate pertinent training courses, duration of the courses, and any certificates of completion (if available).

Copies of your pay statements that cover the time period of January 1, 2012 through August 31, 2012 and the most recent W-2.

An organizational chart depicting where your position fits into the project and organization.

Advance thanks for your time on my query.

1. There is no such thing as approval rates in this scenario ... each case is fact-specific.

Talk to the lawyer that prepared the RFE response for your best assessment of the chance of success.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.