Chance of approval f1 visa ito usa from india

Asked over 1 year ago - Chicago, IL

hello sir
i actually finished masters in london 2010 .from that 2 years i had been involving in sap projects now i came back to india can i apply masters to us from india again
whats the chance of approval for f1 visas from india doing double masters has been accepted or not
can u pls reply to this email chaitanya.attaluri@gmail.com
thank u very much waiting for u reply

1. Stephen D. Berman

3

Answered . The changes are excellent, but more information is needed.

2. Dean P Murray

3

Answered . You need to provide more information as my colleagues already indicated. In addition, you can always contact an immigration lawyer directly, whether myself or one of my colleagues. If you appreciate the time spent preparing this answer, kindly consider marking it BEST ANSWER or HELPFUL. Also, please be sure to read my disclaimer below. Good luck to you.

Dean P. Murray
    The Murray Law Firm
    560 Sylvan Avenue
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
    T: (201)875-2600
    F: (201)549-8700

3. Matthew L. Kolken

Pro

3

Answered . The issue is whether: (1) you have been admitted into a full course of study at an accredited university; (2) you are able to establish your financial ability to support yourself to preclude any concerns of you becoming a public charge, or a risk to work without authorization; and (3) whether you maintain the requisite nonimmigrant intent (i.e., the immediate intention to depart the United States upon completion of your studies).

The university will assist in obtaining your Form I-20. The question becomes whether you will be able to obtain a new visa if necessary with the Department of State. If you have ever had any previous refusals, or if you have few ties to your native country will be factors for consideration. If this is at issue it is best to speak to an experienced immigration lawyer that handles consular processing prior to applying for your student visa.

Hope that helps.

Matthew L. Kolken, Esq.
    Kolken & Kolken
    135 Delaware Ave., Suite 101
    Buffalo, New York 14202
    (716) 854-1541 Phone
    (716) 854-6223 Fax
    Email: mkolken@kolkenlaw.com
    Blog: http://blogs.ilw.com/deportationandremoval

4. Tripti Sharad Sharma

3

Answered . I agree with Matthew.

5. F. J. Capriotti III

2

Answered . I agree with Mr. Berman ... more information regarding your close ties to India is needed.