Chance of approval f1 visa ito usa from india

Chicago, IL |

hello sir
i actually finished masters in london 2010 .from that 2 years i had been involving in sap projects now i came back to india can i apply masters to us from india again
whats the chance of approval for f1 visas from india doing double masters has been accepted or not
can u pls reply to this email chaitanya.attaluri@gmail.com
thank u very much waiting for u reply

1. The changes are excellent, but more information is needed.

The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an attorney to discuss your individual case.

2. I agree with Mr. Berman ... more information regarding your close ties to India is needed.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

3. You need to provide more information as my colleagues already indicated. In addition, you can always contact an immigration lawyer directly, whether myself or one of my colleagues. If you appreciate the time spent preparing this answer, kindly consider marking it BEST ANSWER or HELPFUL. Also, please be sure to read my disclaimer below. Good luck to you.

Dean P. Murray
    The Murray Law Firm
    560 Sylvan Avenue
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
    T: (201)875-2600
    F: (201)549-8700

Mr. Murray's response is NOT legal advice and does NOT create an attorney-client relationship. You should NOT rely on this response. Mr. Murray's response was generated without conducting a full inquiry as would occur during a face to face attorney-client consultation. It is likely that the response above may be made less accurate, or become entirely inaccurate, as you, i.e. the questioner, disclose additional facts that should only be discussed during a private consultation with an attorney. I strongly recommend that you consult an attorney who is licensed to practice law in your state (or, in the case of immigration law, and attorney in ANY state), whereupon all relevant facts will be discussed. All responses posted by Mr. Murray on Avvo.com are intended as general information for the education of the public, and not for any specific individual.

4. The issue is whether: (1) you have been admitted into a full course of study at an accredited university; (2) you are able to establish your financial ability to support yourself to preclude any concerns of you becoming a public charge, or a risk to work without authorization; and (3) whether you maintain the requisite nonimmigrant intent (i.e., the immediate intention to depart the United States upon completion of your studies).

The university will assist in obtaining your Form I-20. The question becomes whether you will be able to obtain a new visa if necessary with the Department of State. If you have ever had any previous refusals, or if you have few ties to your native country will be factors for consideration. If this is at issue it is best to speak to an experienced immigration lawyer that handles consular processing prior to applying for your student visa.

Hope that helps.

Matthew L. Kolken, Esq.
    Kolken & Kolken
    135 Delaware Ave., Suite 101
    Buffalo, New York 14202
    (716) 854-1541 Phone
    (716) 854-6223 Fax
    Email: mkolken@kolkenlaw.com
    Blog: http://blogs.ilw.com/deportationandremoval

5. I agree with Matthew.

This response is general in nature and cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. Any comments offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship. If you would like additional information based on this response, please contact my office at 510 657 7665 or 415 902 0832 to schedule a consultation.

Education law topics