Certified Extended Child care Letter of Affidavit

Jersey City, NJ |

Looking to have a certified extended child care center put together a letter for child support calculation consideration....What exactly should it say in order to be accepted in court as evidence net work related child care costs?

I work from 10am to 9pm I need extended after care for my daughter from 5:30pm(She is an after school program until 5:30pm)up until between 8-9pm.

The best evidence would be copies of their bills for the last few months. The child support guideline program will compute the net costs. Good Luck!

Thanks for your response Ms Glass...I have copies of the payments made i.e. checks/money orders. for the letter I speak of, does it have to be notarized? Or just on a letterhead?

Helen Louise Glass

Helen Louise Glass

Regular copies of your cancelled checks or money order receipts will most likely be fine, but will make more sense if you include the invoices too.

Thanks what about the letter? Letterheard and notarized or either?

Helen Louise Glass

Helen Louise Glass

Unless they have rendered services to you a letter from some child care center would be meaningless - notarized or not.

They have rendered services already... i just want one more aspect of proof....so must it be notarized or no?

Child support topics

Recommended articles about Child support