Certified Extended Child care Letter of Affidavit

Asked 7 months ago - Jersey City, NJ

Looking to have a certified extended child care center put together a letter for child support calculation consideration....What exactly should it say in order to be accepted in court as evidence net work related child care costs?

I work from 10am to 9pm I need extended after care for my daughter from 5:30pm(She is an after school program until 5:30pm)up until between 8-9pm.

1. Helen Louise Glass

Answered . The best evidence would be copies of their bills for the last few months. The child support guideline program will compute the net costs. Good Luck!