Ccan they do this 30 day notice

Asked over 1 year ago - Sandpoint, ID

My land lord have given me a 30 days notice. For the reasons complains against the dog ( never was informed of them and asked all neighbors about the dog they ask said he was a great dog. ) was late in paying rent ( paid within the 3 day grace period) and never paying utility bill ( asked to see the bill never was shown one)

So I was wondering do they have to tell me the complaint about the dog. And can they evict us with out a reason

1. Paula Brown Sinclair

1

Answered . Unless you have a written real lease, you are not being evicted; your month-to-month tenancy is just being terminated. The tenancy can be terminated for any reason or no reason, so no reason need be given.

Best wishes for an outcome you can accept, and please remember to designate a best answer.

This answer is offered as a public service for general information only and may not be relied upon as legal advice.