Case expungement in different State

Edison, NJ |

Hello, I was arrested for Shoplifting in 2010 Texas, Case was dismissed after doing community service and donating money to food bank. Now I am NJ. Now I want my records to be expunged. Can I do it from NJ or should it have to be done only in Texas state only?? Please advise

Need to do it in Texas.

You can liklely do it from NJ but with a Texas attorney under Texas law. In Nj you only need to sign a verified petition. Who knows in Texas. A Texas attorney.

Texas.

Attorney answers to questions are for general purposes only and do not establish an attorney-client relationship. There are always specific facts that are important for an attorney to review before providing advice to a Client. In no way should you rely on the response provided herein to conduct your legal affairs on your own. You should always hire an attorney before you rely on advice provided.

Shoplifting topics