CARTA DE LABOR AND INDUSTRIES.

Bellevue, WA |
Filed under: Immigration

APROXIMADAMENTE HACE UN A#O,ME LESIONE EN MI TRABAJO,ME LLEVARON PARA ATENCION MEDICA Y AL LLENAR LOS FORMULARIOS NO ANOTE MI SEGURO SOCIAL.HACE UNOS DIAS RECIBI UNA CARTA DE LABOR AND INDUSTRIES,EN DONDE ME PIDEN TODOS MIS DATOS Y MI NUMERO DE SEGURO SOCIAL,EN LA CARTA DICE QUE ELLOS NECESITAN SABER A QUIEN COBRARLE LOS GASTOS SI A MEDICARE O WASHINGTON STATE DEPARTAMENT OF LABOR AND INDUSTRIES. MI DUDA ES SI TENDRE PROBLEMAS AL DAR LOS DATOS,POR MI ESTATUS MIGRATORIO....GRACIAS.

About a year ago, I suffered a lesion at work, I was taken to receive medical attention and when the forms were filled up, I failed to write down my Social Security Number. Some days ago, I received a letter from "Labor & Industries" where they request all my information and my Social Security Number. The letter indicates that they need to know who will be charged for the expenses, either Medicare or Washington State Department of Labor & Industries. I would like to ask whether I will be in trouble due to my immigration status... Thank you for your help.

1. Your questions need to be in English.

Legal Disclaimer: This answer above is general in nature and is offered for informational purposes only. This does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. You should retain an experienced U.S. immigration attorney to review all the facts of your case in order to receive specific advice.

2. You should contact an immigration attorney.

The answer provided here is general in nature and does not take into account other factors that may need to be reviewed for a more precise answer. You should consult with an immigration attorney before taking any action. The answer here is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.