Carachuri-Rosendo vs Holder

Riverside, CA |

Please tell me about this case, I too have 2 convictions for possesion of controlled substance from 2 seperate occasions. Is there any form of relief for me under this rule? I am undocumented but am married to USC with 2 children please help

From the Supreme Court Blog: The Court held that a minor drug offense is not automatic grounds for deportation of a legal immigrant.

I recommend that you contact an immigration attorney to assist with your questions. You can repost your question under the immigration forum.

You need to consult with an experienced Immugration Attorney who will address the specific facts of your situation.

Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 www.MyImmigrationLawyer.info NOTE: Responses are for the education of the community at large and is not intended to be "legal advice." No attorney-client relationship is established by responses or comments.

RETAIN AN ATTORNEY! best of luck.

MEDINA LAW GROUP PC: EXPERIENCED TEXAS IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS. email: cindy@medinalg.com; Phone: (210) 821-4500; Fax: 210-821-4500; 1802 NE Loop 410, Ste 104, San Antonio, TX 78217. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. Furthermore, the content of this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. I apologize in advance for any spelling or typographical errors. MEDINA LAW GROUP PC.

Thank u all

Recommended articles about Immigration