Car dealership asked me to bring my car back after the 10 day rescission window due to lack of outside financing.

Asked 11 months ago - Los Angeles, CA

so I let them know that they cannot do that according to the contract. A day later they called me and told me that they got me financed by Wells Fargo at a lower interest rate with lower payments but I have to sign another contract. My question is, if I resign the new contract with the lower interest rate and lower payments, will that restart the 10 day rescission period allowing them to cancel the deal and take the car back like they originally wanted to do? Or does the rescission period still apply to the date that I signed the first contract and drove the car off the lot?

1. Stephen Ross Cohen

Answered . Get it in writing before you drive on their lot. Trusting a car dealer is like trusting an attorney, LOL