Car Accident Person who hit me is now lying!

I was involved in a car accident. A person(now a liar) rear-ended my car and made my car collide into the other car in front of me. I was a complete stop. & had my foot on the brake

I had two passengers in my car.
My car has damage from the rear side of the impact and has more damage in the front.
My lawyer has told me the Insurance company of the person who hit me does not want to pay for my car but only half due to the fact that.

1.The person in front of my car claims says" he felt two impacts to the rear of his vehicle & its also written in the police report.
2. The person(the liar) who hit me is now saying that I hit the vehicle first (which is complete bs) then he hit me after.
I am an innocent person I do not having to gain from lying i need a good lawyer to help me fight help!

1. What has your lawyer done wrong? Delivering status is not an indication of bad lawyering. Ask your lawyer what the next move will be. That will tell you a lot.

Personal injury cases only; I'm good at it; you be the Judge! All information provided is for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney client relationship has been formed or should be inferred. Please speak with a local and qualified attorney. I truly wish you and those close to you all the best. Jeff www.nyelderinjurylaw.com

2. Work with your lawyer to go thru the issues. It is important that you discuss the issues with your attorney.

3. "My lawyer has told me the Insurance company of the person who hit me does not want to pay for my car but only half due to the fact that."

Which means you have an attorney. Work with him or her.

The foregoing is for general information purposes and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.

4. This is not uncommon. But since yo are represented by a lawyer already, you should be asking him these questions and making sure he understands your statement of events. You should work with your attorney in resolving this matter.

This response does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and I. I am not your lawyer and I am not representing you in the underlying issue stated in your question. The response I have offered is not intended to be relied upon, you should seek out an attorney to assist in this matter.

5. First, talk to you lawyer about the next move.

As an aside, I can tell you from having worked in the insurance industry before i began my law career that the person who rear-ended you and is now allegedly changing his story is not the ONLY fact that is hurting your case. It is also the person in the front who says they felt TWO impacts, and since it is in the police report, this means that this statement was likely made when the accident was freshest in his memory. Unfortunately, TWO impacts in a 3 car rear-end style accident are almost always the car in front getting rear-ended by a middle car (in this case you) IMPACT 1, and then the middle car getting rear ended by a 3rd car (which pushes the middle car into the front car again) IMPACT 2.

To make things worse, you yourself stated that the damage is not proportionate. That is to say that the front of your car has more damage than the rear... this would tend to support the notion that the frontal impact of your car was of greater delta V than the impact to the rear... in theory, if the rear of your car was hit so hard as to push you into a car in front of you, most of the energy from that collision would be absorbed by your car and you would hit the car in front of you with lower delta V relative to the the delta V of the rear end impact...

I am not calling you a liar, I know that each and every accident happens differently. However, you need to discuss this with your attorney, I am fairly certain that he is fully aware of all of the challenges I have described above and is working on the next move that is in your best interest.

6. Just because the witness says something that you can prove is false, does that mean the witness is lying? Maybe, maybe not. But even if he is, before you bring out the heavy ammunition, ask yourself if you really want to drop the “L” word on your jury.
    You don’t necessarily need the jurors to think the witness is lying, do you? All you really need is for them to disregard his testimony, right? It doesn’t matter why they disregard it, just so long as they do. So why take on an extra burden for yourself?

The materials available at this web site are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Howard Roitman, Esq. and the user or browser. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney.

7. Don't panic! The person behind you cannot say anything that justifies his negligently operating his vehicle too close to your car that he could not stop in time. He'll lose his argument. The person in front of you said they "felt" 2 impacts .... if this means "heard" 2 impacts then your lawyer will be able to get around that. Also, I assume your 2 passengers will be favorable witnesses that support your version of the events.

Good luck