Car accident Contd.......

Clifton, NJ |

further that time I had moved from place as I thought I should not block the line during traffic so it was near to my house so i move in lane where my house was. i told police that also police told me to be in place where accident happen not to move. Now i told him that I allow one car to go but then accident happen. I know that it was not my fault but that time i was really nervous & i could not speak much

It is very hard to understand your question. What is your specific question?

I agree. What exactly do you want to know? Please be specific so we can help you.

You do not indicate whether or not you were injured moreover what your specific question is...does it concern the damage to your vehicle or injury(ies) or both? Did you receive a traffic citation (ticket)? You should immediately seek the advice and counsel of a local attorney to address your specific needs. While I practice in Florida, our number is 407-883-2618.

Please clarify your question. Thank you

View my website & give me a call for a FREE consultation if you are a California resident 877-427-2752 or you can email me at Michael@Kingofpersonalinjurylaw.com www.KingofPersonalInjuryLaw.com I am licensed in California only and my answers on Avvo assume California law. Answers provided by me are for general information only. They are not legal advice. Answers must not be relied upon. Legal advice must be based on the interplay between specific exact facts and the law. This forum does not allow for the discussion of that interplay. My answer to any specific question would likely be different if that interplay were explored during an attorney-client relationship. I provide legal advice during the course of an attorney-client relationship only. The exchange of information through this forum does not establish such a relationship. That relationship is established only by personal and direct consultation with me followed by the execution of a written attorney-client agreement signed by each of us. The communications on this website are not privileged or confidential and I assume no duty to anyone by my participation on Avvo or because I have answered or commented on a question. All legal proceedings involve deadlines and time limiting statutes. So that legal rights are not lost for failure to timely take appropriate action and because I do not provide legal advice in answer to any question, if you are an interested party you should promptly and personally consult with an attorney for legal advice. Also, see Avvo's terms and conditions of use, specifically item 9, incorporated by this reference

And the question is?