Cant use cell phone due to endless calls for things posted on the internet by angry ex con

Lakebay, WA |

unknown man called stating i had his old number and he wanted it back for business he started before being incarcerated, i said no and ever since have not been able to even turn phone on or make a call without endless calls coming in for things this person is selling or giving away on the internet

Contact cellphone service provider. Based on the number of calls and the content of the calls this could be the basis of a telephone harassment complaint to law enforcement.

Of course, every answer is based on the question asked and requires a more complete context. This answer should not be relied upon to make a legal decision. Seek the advice of an experienced criminal defense attorney before acting. Law Offices of Raymond G. Wigell, Ltd. Defenders of the Constitution since 1975/ Aggressive Creative Defense Strategies/ Website: 24/7 --(708) 481-4800.

The law is on your side - but do you really want to get pulled into the system? Do you want to spend time and money fighting over the phone number or do you want to use your phone and get on with your life?

If this phone number is not working for you - get a new one. I don't see any profit in fighting over this, and I would recommend just getting another number for your cell phone.

While I know it is a pain, and while I know you are in the right, some things are not worth fighting about; and I suggest this is one of those things.
Andrew M. Jaffe
Attorney at Law
Practice Limited to E-Commerce and Internet Law

This post is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended to be legal advice specific to you. This general information is not a substitute for the advice of an attorney in your jurisdiction. The attorney client relationship is not established by this post.

Business topics

Recommended articles about Business