Skip to main content

Canceling sponsership and divorce overseas .

Pico Rivera, CA |

Married first cousin by minipulation as Muslim and love another women here how can I stop sponsership divorce my wife in pakastan ASAP

Attorney Answers 3

  1. Sounds like you need to contact a lawyer in Pakistan. Good luck.

  2. The facts you provide are minimal. Often the Courts in Pakistan are more friendly to the husband than the wife, and I am not certain why you would want a divorce in California instead of Pakistan.

    Any immigration question would be better addressed to an immigration attorney. I'd need to know more to tender a meaningful answer to any California Family Law question. Good luck.

    As stated above -- I have NOT actually stated any legal opinion, because I need to know more before I can start to form one.

  3. If you need to divorce your wife in Pakistan, you need to contact a divorce attorney in that country to handle your divorce.

Family law topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics