Canceling special appearance judgment (cs-180)

Asked about 1 year ago - Los Angeles, CA

if the other party did not tell the truth and my attorney failed to provide to the court the
document that I gave him

Additional information

May I cancel the judgment (lack of jurisdiction ) by CS-180

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Charles Richard Perry


    Contributor Level 16

    Answered . I am not sure what you mean by "CS-180."

    In any event, a claim that the other side did not tell the truth does not give you a right now to change the results of the underlying hearing. Your obligation was to point out the falsehood on cross-examination.

    You also cannot change the result of the hearing simply because your attorney did not give the court a specific document.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

22,754 answers this week

2,725 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

22,754 answers this week

2,725 attorneys answering