I am on H1B, got extended till 2016(visa on passport expired), my wife USC petitioned I-130 for me and AOS is in process. I have travel plans next year, also expecting my AOS interview around same time, my question is when we go for interview if officer is not able to make decision immediately and it takes about 3-4 weeks for them give decision can I travel during that time on advance parole? what happens if I get approved or denied while I am outside the country. Or you would suggest rescheduling the interview, take care of the travel and then interview one thing at a time. Really appreciate everyone's input. Thanks
If you want to visit or move permanently to the US, you'll want to learn about your different immigration options.