Can you tell me where to find a template for summary judgment for marion county?

Asked about 1 year ago - Indianapolis, IN

me and my husband are falsely accused of online impersonation and we answered the summons and sent the answer to the court and the plaintiff's attorney. I heard that we can push for summary judgment , how can we do that? I need a template .. what should we mention? PLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEASE help !

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Robert Daniel Kelly


    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . Indiana civil rule 7 says the following: "The motion shall state the grounds therefor and the relief or order sought." see link below. You should check for local (county) rules, too.

    [In accordance with the Avvo community guidelines, this communication does not constitute "legal advice", nor does... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

25,434 answers this week

3,286 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

25,434 answers this week

3,286 attorneys answering