Can you take traffic school every 18th month?

Santa Ana, CA |

I got a speeding and a minor child seat belt ticket.
I heard each ticket will give me one point, total of 2 points.
I am planning to take traffic school, which will expunge one point.
Can I take traffic school after 18th months to expunge the other point?

1. No- traffic school is available only once every 18 months for any one ticket. Get an attorney. Might get one count dropped/reduced or entire case dismissed.

Andrew Roberts
    (818) 597-0633

2. Rely on a licensed attorney in person, do not try to resolve your matter by one written Avvo paragraph, you situation must be examined further.

DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general information and a basic understanding of the applicable law. Take notice that the answer above does not create an attorney-client relationship as this website is not intended to provide anyone a specific legal advice. Anyone using the site expressly consents that there is no attorney client privilege between any person and any attorney responding. Further take notice that the site should not be used as a crude substitute for any professional and competent legal advice by a licensed professional attorney in the applicable jurisdiction. The attorney above attempted to provide competent professional information, however, the law and its applications may change frequently and vary greatly from other U.S. jurisdictions and locales. Therefore, any information and materials provided above are general in nature, and may not apply to specific factual and legal circumstances related to one’s personal legal issues. Contact an experienced criminal defense lawyer admitted to practice in your State under an attorney-client privilege to further receive a competent legal advice before making any important decisions about your particular legal issue. For further inquiries please contact: Attorney Alexander Ivakhnenko 1021 West Adams, 102, Chicago, Illinois 60607 773-562-8602 http://alexanderivakhnenko.com

3. Follow Mr. Andrews advice - he is a VERY competent traffic law attorney. Good luck to you.

Disclaimer: Please note that this is not legal advice, but informational, and in no way formed an attorney-client relationship. Contact Info: Sedrak Yenikomshuyan, Esq. 4730 Woodman Avenue, Suite 405 Sherman Oaks, California 91423 (818) 804-1712 tel (818) 475-1505 fax www.shermanoakslawyer.net

4. some courts allow a child car seat class besides traffic school.
    Contact a compent lawyer in the area of the ticket.
    We are happy to offer a free consulation and we handle matters in OC, everyday.

Feel free to contact us for a consultation. Iannelli & Associates, 949 729-3171 This answer does not constitute legal advice and no attorney client relationship is created. Every case has many facts which are different and distinctly theirs, make sure that you understand this is general information and it would be advisable to constact a competent lawyer for personal legal advice.