Can you sue for cyber bullying?

Chula Vista, CA |

On April 20, 2008 my brother Guillermo Sanchez Lavenant, 18 was kidnapped on Tijuana, Mex. The body was never found. After this incident, the press and several blogs revealed false and malicious information who justified the atrocity. They also added several pictures of ourselves putting at risk our own lives. An unchained of events have happen since then. My family never found peace and fear has haunted all of us this past years. They put my entire family as snitch and Drug Cartel's have made threats against us. One special blog has 1,667 comments.. I searched for the domain and found out it's from Phoenix, AZ. Can something be done?? Web pages are still active.
http://narcotijuana.wordpress.com/2008/04/24/secuestro-de-guillermo-sanchez-lavenant/

1. This question has been asked previously and answered.

We can be reached at 215-545-2201 The information provided is for general informational purposes only and is not intended to be legal advice. I am only licensed in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and I am not providing you with specific legal advice. The law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Being general in nature, the information provided may not apply to any specific factual and/or legal set of circumstances and/or the jurisdiction where you reside. No attorney-client relationship is formed nor should any such relationship be implied. The information provided is of a general nature is not intended to substitute for the advice of an attorney, especially an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction. Your question, although you may believe is simple, it is not simple. You require legal advice, please consult with a competent attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction.

Civil rights topics