Can you sue a dental office for talking about your child?

Asked over 1 year ago - South Gate, CA

They talk about her as soon as she walks in to the office to any one that will listen because her dad cussed out the receptionist. When she walks in the door they roll eyes and just talk about her continuously even after she leaves in tears.

The problem is she has braces and i am not sure if a another dentist could take that over. They also charger her for everything even if a bracket brakes and they act like they see nothing because she cries the whole appointment

1. Sean Michael Patrick

5

Answered . Likely not. I would recommend finding a different dentist.

2. John Joseph O'Brien

3

Answered . Generally, for slander, you need to show a false statement of fact (not true, not opinion) that causes damage.

Pro

2

Answered . Sorry to hear about this, but best bet is to suck it up and finish out the treatment. A lawsuit would be fruitless.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com