Can you stop someone from putting flowers or arrangements on my husbands grave site

Asked about 1 year ago - Staten Island, NY

my daughter hates me and I want to know if I have any legal right to prevent her from taking my property off the grave and putting hers on

1. Eric Edward Rothstein

2

Answered . I don't think you can stop her from putting something down. It may be a crine to take what you put. Speak to the cemetary office.

2. David P. Badanes

Answered . Unless you get some type of restraining order you would not be able to stop someone from placing flowers on a gravesite.

3. Maria C. Tebano

Answered . You cannot stop her from placing flowers on a grave site. You may however prevent her from taking your property off the grave site. Speak to the cemetary officials and get their input.