Can you run nationwide warrant for free on anyone?

Jackson, MI |

All sites seem to want to charge you.

You mean for a non-lawenforcement person to conduct a search to see if there are outstanding warrants on a particular person. There are free sites--but not nationwide so far as I am aware, generally it'll just be a local check. SIince they are providing a service its not unusual that they would charge for it.

READ THIS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING ME: I am licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. We have not established an attorney-client relationship unless we have a signed representation agreement and you have paid me. I am providing educational instruction only--not legal advice. You should speak with an attorney to whom you have provided all the facts, before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. I am not obligated to answer subsequent emails or phone calls unless you have hired me. I wish you the best of luck with your situation.

how about state by state search?