Skip to main content

Can you retain a lawyer for a public assistance hearing?

Cincinnati, OH |

I have a financial disability assistance claim pending with Job and Family Service for 3 years. While awaiting for a Social Security Decision. My Private Attorney is in W. Virginia. are there any Attorney's in the Greater Cincinnati Area that would represent me upon retainment???

Attorney Answers 2


Yes use Find a Lawyer to locate a skilled top rated (10) attorney to hire in your locale

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree


Yes use find a lawyer on this web site to find an attorney.

The above answer is based upon the limited facts available and there may be other possibilities. This answer does not mean we have formed an attorney client other words this is advise, but we do not represent you and you are not our client.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees