Can you please tell if the documents listed below are in the right order and if i am missing anything else?

Bronx, NY |

....Form I-130: Fee, G-325A (petitioner), G-325A (Beneficiary), Passport sized pics , Marriage Certi, selections of Pics of us and friends together, copies of our birth certi, 3 affidavit of sworn statements of our bona fide marriage, Doctor's letter stating that my wife is pregnant.
.......Form I-485: Fee, G-325A (petitioner), G-325A (Beneficiary), 2passport pic of beneficiary, Copy of passport biographic page, I693, birth certi, copy of visa and landing stamp, G-1145.
......Form I-131: 2 passport sized pic of beneficiary, copy of vias and all other passport pages.
....Form I765: Copy of visa and landing stamp, birth certificate, 2 passport pics.
.....Form I864: Copy of petitioner's birth certi, most recent federal tax return (only 2012), matching W-2, Job letter, pay stubs (only 3 m

I am filling as a married spouse of a USC. I'm submitting only copies of originals. How many pictures, form G325A , copies of nonimmigrant visa , birth certificate do i need to submit for each of the relevant forms?

It looks fine to me. Additionally, UCSIS will send you prior to interview list of documents you could bring to the interview. That list should help you as well. I hope you are sending a copy of the originals and not the originals. Good luck.

The information on this website is not intended to be legal advice.

Practicing immigration law is much more than filling out application forms and enclosing specific documents and photos. The fact that your focus is on procedural issues alone is frightening. Marrying a U.S. citizen does not guarantee that you will obtain permanent residence. For instance, if you married the U.S. citizen within 30 days of entering on a tourist visa, you can be denied permanent resident and ordered deported. If you entered without inspection, you can be forced to return to your home country and apply through the U.S. consulate there. If you apply to Adjust Status without a lawyer, it's akin to performing surgery on yourself. Do yourself a favor and use a lawyer if you value your ability to live and work in the U.S. Every application to USCIS becomes a permanent part of your record and will be reviewed every time you apply for an immigration benefit in the future. There are many good lawyers in this area. Pick one. You'll be thankful you did. Good luck.

------------------------------
The Murray Law Firm
50 Harrison Street, Suite 310F
Hoboken, NJ 07030-6151
T: (201)875-2600
W: http://www.MurrayLawNJ.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MurrayLawNJ (Follow by clicking the "Like" button")
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/MurrayLawNJ

IMPORTANT: Mr. Murray's response is NOT legal advice and does NOT create an attorney-client relationship. You should NOT rely on this response. Mr. Murray's response was generated without conducting a full inquiry as would occur during an attorney-client consultation. It is likely that the response above may be made less accurate, or become entirely inaccurate, as you, i.e. the questioner, disclose additional facts that should only be discussed during a private attorney-client consultation. I strongly recommend that you consult an attorney who is licensed to practice law in your state (or, in the case of immigration law, an attorney in ANY state), whereupon all relevant facts will be discussed. All responses posted by Mr. Murray on Avvo.com are intended as general information for the education of the public, and not for any specific individual. For persons located in New Jersey: To the extent that Mr. Murray's profile can be considered an advertisement in New Jersey, which is denied, be advised that NO ASPECT OF THIS ADVERTISEMENT HAS BEEN APPROVED BY THE SUPREME COURT OF NEW JERSEY. Furthermore, the selection methodology for the SuperLawyers' "Rising Stars" awards is set forth at length at this website: http://www.superlawyers.com/about/selection_process.html.

i see no problem.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

The list of forms and supporting documents looks good. But I agree with attorney Murray, enclosing all documents and filling all forms is not a guarantee of approval. Immigration law is a complex area of law, and the issues listed by Murray are valid concerns for every case.

Form I-130 (alien relative) topics