CAN YOU PLEASE HELP OUT THIS CASE A 15MONTH OLD GIRL ALISSA GUERNSET GETING BEAT TO DEATH WHILE IN THE CARE OF CHRISTY SHAFFER!

Paducah, KY |

alissa guernsey a 15 month old beautiful little girl was tortured while she was staying with her aunt Christy Shaffer for only 3months i ask you to please help this case reopen or find someone who will i do not know this baby girl i just came across her story and im tryna by best to help get her story out so she can have justice. Christy Shaffer ws sentanced to 10years but then she was released after only serving 77days please if anyone is reading this please take on her case and bring justice for this beautiful baby girl Alissa Guernsey

1. Based on the very scant facts that you have provided, it seems that the case has been successfully prosecuted and a conviction has already occurred. Presumably he defendant had legal counsel. The prosecutor represents the people (community) in the proceedings re sentencing and well-meaning members of the public -- with or without legal counsel -- do not have the right or opportunity to participate in the legal process at this stage.

My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as legal advice. I give legal advice only in the course of an attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by individual consultation and execution of a written agreement for legal services.

2. If I am recalling correctly, she accepted a plea dea, was sentenced, and served time for neglect. She can still be charged with murder. When the local authorities (i.e. the State of Indiana) has the evidence they need to get a conviction, they will refile appropriate charges against her I am sure.

READ THIS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING ME: I am licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. We have not established an attorney-client relationship unless we have a signed representation agreement and you have paid me. I give a 100% effort to get you on the right track with your issue. Sometimes that means legal educational information, sometimes that means counseling and non-legal guidance. You should speak with an attorney to whom you have provided all the facts, before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. I am not obligated to answer subsequent emails or phone calls unless you have hired me. I wish you the best of luck with your situation.