Skip to main content

Can you lose your vehicle if you are charged with a misdemeanor charge of maintaining a vehicle for a control substance?

Greensboro, NC |

I need to know if I would lose my car if I am plead guilty to the misdemeanor charge of maintaining a vehicle for a controlled substance? Please advise me with any advice. thanks you.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


No, not for a misdemeanor. The charge must be a felony in order to seize your vehicle.

Fred Amos provides legal representation in Wake County , North Carolina. Any answer provided through this discussion board is a general response to the question and NOT intended as legal advice. Responding to this question does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Always seek the advice of a lawyer directly to address your specific circumstances.

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer