Can you help me with writing a 30 day Demand Letter?

Asked about 2 years ago - Salem, MA

I am sending a 30 day Demand Letter to a car dealership in MA. To whom should I address the letter and the envelope? i will be sending this certified mail. The dealership is licensed under the name Hometown Auto Framingham Inc. dba North Shore Mazda. The owner and president is Joseph Shaker.

I have already sent them one demand letter to which I got no response. I spoke with someone in the Small Claims division at my local courthouse, and they thought that my letter may not have been addressed properly. Using the information above, could you please give me an EXAMPLE of how you would address such a letter? Thank you for your help.

1. 4

Answered . Name and address of the Registered Agent:
    Name: JOSEPH SHAKER, 571 WORCESTER RD., FRAMINGHAM, MA, 01701

I would recommend two mailings. One RRR and the other regular mail. For example of 93a demand letters go to the Massachusetts Attorney Generals Web-site. Good luck!

2. 3

Answered . It is possible that you could have the wrong address. However, if the mail was not returned to sender it's also possible that they got your letter and are choosing not to respond to it. It is always a good idea to consult with an attorney who can draft the letter for you outlining the strength of your legal position.

3. 2

Answered . here is a link directing you to the Massachusetts Attorney General's Website concerning the Consumer Protection Act Demand Letter. Best of Luck to you.

http://www.mass.gov/ago/consumer-resources/cons...