Can you help me with writing a 30 day Demand Letter?

Salem, MA |

I am sending a 30 day Demand Letter to a car dealership in MA. To whom should I address the letter and the envelope? i will be sending this certified mail. The dealership is licensed under the name Hometown Auto Framingham Inc. dba North Shore Mazda. The owner and president is Joseph Shaker.

I have already sent them one demand letter to which I got no response. I spoke with someone in the Small Claims division at my local courthouse, and they thought that my letter may not have been addressed properly. Using the information above, could you please give me an EXAMPLE of how you would address such a letter? Thank you for your help.

It is possible that you could have the wrong address. However, if the mail was not returned to sender it's also possible that they got your letter and are choosing not to respond to it. It is always a good idea to consult with an attorney who can draft the letter for you outlining the strength of your legal position.

Name and address of the Registered Agent:

I would recommend two mailings. One RRR and the other regular mail. For example of 93a demand letters go to the Massachusetts Attorney Generals Web-site. Good luck!

This is not legal advice and is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. You should speak to an attorney for further information.

here is a link directing you to the Massachusetts Attorney General's Website concerning the Consumer Protection Act Demand Letter. Best of Luck to you.

Legal disclaimer: DISCLAIMER This answer is provided for educational purposes only. By using or participating in this site you agree and understand that there is no attorney client privilege between you and the attorney responding. This site cannot be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed attorney that practices law in the State where this offense is charged and/or wherein the legal issue arises; and, who has experience in the area of law you are asking questions about and with whom you would have an attorney client relationship. The law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The information and materials provided are general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance described in the question, or in the State in which your particular issue has arisen.