Can you help me with issue regarding a class action lawsuit settlement check problem I'm having PLEASE?! I'm getting ripped off!

North Hills, CA |

I don't have a bank acct. So, my boyfriend offered to help me cash the check by signing it over to him and putting it thru his acct. w/ Bank of America. He deposited the check thru the ATM at his bank.Later we found out Bank of America does'nt cash 3rd party checks and they sent a 'legal copy'of check back to my boyfriend. Now I was really having trouble cashing it.So, I called the bank it was out of-,they gave me another number to call,I called and spoke w/2 people,One was a supervisor They would'nt discuss anything re: the check untill they asked me ?"s to verify the iinfo. they had on record Everything was verified-name address, amt of check I received.I explained issue ,asked 4 reissue of ck so i could cash at a ck cashing place.Had to wait on a call back from them-they asked me to fa

I faxed 'legal copy'of ck- as I was asked to .Then they try to tell me ck was a fraud -they wouldn't be able to reissue me a c-k. I was told by the bank the check was written out of -the acct. on the check was correct etc.. and 'B of A" said that the check was good -it would just take 3-5 days to clear-out of state ck.Also, approx. a yr ago -received notice in mail re:Class action lawsuit - the amount I would get if granted was OVER $2,000.00+ .Amt. received was $1,950.50-this was also the amt on record that was verified when called to request help with problem I was having etc. I still have the 'legal copy' of the check and B of A can surely verify they saw the original etc. .Something isn't right here for sure!! Can somebody tell what to do/help me to recover my settlement award money? The ckis a true check sent to me-nobody sent it -asked for money out of it or anything like what happens with online scams etc. It was just a check sent to me re: class action lawsuit .-no fraud involved.

verification of not cashing the check must be made . Most of the times takes up to 30 or even 60 days

Disclaimer:Attorney and Fraud Examiner.One of few that are Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE). The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as a legal advice on any subject. No recipients of content from this site,clients or otherwise,should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in the site without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from an attorney licensed in the recipient's state. The content of this website contains general information and may not reflect current legal developments, verdicts or settlements. The Karamanlis Powers Law Offices expressly disclaims all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of this website, weblogs, twitter, facebook, google+. *the certification is not a specialty recognized by the California State Bar.