Can you help me get a mugshot off removed?

Colorado Springs, CO |
Filed under: Internet law

I have a mugshot on It was under first offender act of ga. The new bill HB150 protects me from having to pay to remove it. I was charged but never adjudicated guilty. I have the paperwork to prove it. I just spoke to Marc Epstein on the phone and he said even if it was expunged I will still have to pay is that right please help.
Yours Truly,

You will want to post this question in Georgia. If you are going to rely on the Georgia statute you will want to file your lawsuit in Georgia.

You can reach Harkess & Salter LLC by phone or email. Stephen Harkess is an attorney licensed in the state and federal courts of Colorado. This answer is for general information only and does not create an attorney client relationship between Stephen Harkess or Harkess & Salter LLC and any person. You should schedule a consultation with an attorney to discuss the specifics of your legal issues.

I agree with Mr Harkess. This is a question for a GA attorney

The information provided in this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and is not considered to be legal advice.

Use the find a lawyer feature on this site and get a lawyer in GA to represent you. Most lawyers on Avvo offer a free phone consultation.

This post is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended to be legal advice specific to you. This general information is not a substitute for the advice of an attorney in your jurisdiction. The attorney client relationship is not established by this post.

Internet law topics

Recommended articles about Internet law