Skip to main content

Can you have someone arrested for harassing you and sending you xrated pictures via text messages?

Knoxville, TN |

My sons father girlfriend has been constantly harassing me. Ive had to change my number three times in the last two months. She has even went as fas as sending me a picture of them having sex.

Attorney Answers 2


Hire a lawyer and get a restraining order. This person sounds mentally unbalanced. Call the police and file a police report. Keep the photos and texts as evidence.

Mark as helpful


Better yet PRINT the photos and texts. That way if something happens to your phone, you'll still have them.

The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.

Mark as helpful

1 found this helpful

Civil rights topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics