Can you have a P.O. Box as your addresss on a Florida Driver's License? A police officer stalks my information using the system

Fort Lauderdale, FL |

And I don't want he knowing where I have moved to.

Florida now requires that your license have a residential address and you must provide proof to the DHSMV of that address when you obtain the license. Your license must reflect your current address. As far as the officer stalking you, you should contact the agency that this officer works for as well as DHSMV. Improperly using Florida's Driver And Vehicle Information Database (DAVID) system is a serious matter. Click on the following link to see a memo from DHSMV on improper usage ( ). Good luck.

You should pose this question to the Department of Motor Vehicles, as they have their own rules and regulations which they must follw.

I agree, you should call the DHSMV and discuss your options for address change. If you believe an officer is acting improperly, then you should log a formal complaint against that officer.

not intended as legal advice