Skip to main content

Can you have a misdemeanor conviction D.U.I. ( controlled sunstance), Pardoned in the State of Georgia? If so how?

Acworth, GA |
Filed under: DUI defense

D.U.I. coviction 1994 under Ga. controlled substance act

Attorney Answers 1

  1. You may apply for a pardon if your conviction was in a Georgia court. For this, you must finish serving your sentence and wait five years before you will be eligible. During the five years, you cannot have committed any crimes. You cannot have any unpaid fines or have other charges pending against you. You can get the application from the Parole Board. There is no charge to apply. See [].

DUI topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics