Can you hangout with someone with an open case while on 5 year felony probation

Asked over 1 year ago - Babylon, NY

my girlfriend is going on 5 year felony probation and i have a open misdemeanor possession case . will she get violated for hanging out with me ?

1. Eric Edward Rothstein

8

Answered . I think convictions is the key... read your terms and conditons of probation form

2. Zev Goldstein

Pro

8

Answered . Talk to your probation officer.
    I would think that she is not convicted, so she has no record.

3. Arkady Bukh

Pro

6

Answered . I think that unless she has other convictions for felonies this would be o.k. unless she becomes convicted. You might want to discuss this with your probation officer carefully.

4. Ronald Steven Nir

Pro

3

Answered . The answer is NO. she cannot get violated under this scenario even if she were actually a sentenced individual. Good Luck.

5. Edgar J. Reynoso

Pro

4

1

Answered . I agree the AVVO posters. It is important to review the terms of probation, speak with the probation department, and ask your prior attorney or public defender.