Can you go back to school after losing F1 status?

Asked almost 4 years ago - Houston, TX

I lost my F1 status 1 year ago due to financial reasons. Now i want to go back to school. I do not have any deportation pending, or any case pending in any criminal or immigration court.

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Carl Michael Shusterman


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Not legally.

    Please see

  2. Shiva Pal Gill

    Contributor Level 14

    Answered . No.

Related Topics

Immigration court

Immigration court is a division of the US Department of Justice that oversees and decides cases involving immigrants facing deportation.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,424 answers this week

3,342 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,424 answers this week

3,342 attorneys answering