Skip to main content

Can you get money back from western union that was sent to someone who scammed someone?

New Orleans, LA |
Filed under: Fraud

money sent to someone

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


No. You can not get the money back from Western Union, they didn't do anything wrong. A criminal complaint should be filed. Once someone is convicted for fraud it might be possible to get restitution from that person.


Go after the scammer if you can.

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer