Can you get in trouble for watching bestiality porn?

Paterson, NJ |

I just want to say, I'm not into that kind of stuff. Anyway, I was looking online, and I clicked on a link that said human penetrating animal, and a scam popped up (the moneypak scam). But I was just wondering, can I get in trouble for attempting to see something like that?

I don't understand. If you are talking about at your office, then you could get in trouble for watching any porn at your office if you are an employee there. I would not recommend that you post any additional facts to this list. Contact an attorney in your area to discuss this matter with him or her.

This office does not represent you. This email does not form any attorney / client relationship. In order to form an attorney client relationship with our office, our office requires both a signed retainer and payment of any initial fee. Further, since we have very limited facts relative to your matter, you should not rely on any of the general advice set forth within our answer. I would strongly recommend that you speak with counsel regarding your issue.

I agree with Attorney Roth. Contact a criminal defense attorney in your particular jurisdiction for the appropriate advice on this issue. If it is something that you are only considering doing and have not yet done, you could also call the officer of the public prosecutor (the district attorney or whatever title this office has in New Jersey) and ask them. Whatever you do, do not post any facts on this web site or any other social media site. Anything you post could be used against you in a court of law.