Can you get CNA liscenced with 2 misdemeanors ( 1 driving while impaired and a Driving while intoxicated) in a 2 year lapse.

Asked about 1 year ago - Flushing, NY

Ive attended rehab for 9 months.

1. Christopher Irvin Simser

2

Answered . If the DWAI was your first alcohol related riving offense, it is not a misdemeanor. It is a violation (non criminal charge). The DWI would be a misdemeanor.

In my experience, this will not stop you from acquiring your CNA license. Speak to the agency assisting you in being licensed about this. Also, get an alcohol evaluation from a CASAC and follow through with any recommended treatment.

Good luck to you.

2. Eric Edward Rothstein

2

Answered . Speak with the agency.

3. Ethan Patrick Meaney

Pro

1

Answered . I agree with Mr. Rothstein contact the licensing agency and find out. Best of luck.

This is not intended as legal advice. No attorney / client relationship exists because of this response.