Can you get busted for selling small amts of mj at 2013 denver cannabis cup? or is it legal now?

Asked over 1 year ago - Denver, CO

if so would it be a misdemeanor?

1. Christopher Daniel Leroi

3

Answered . Yes, you could busted. Depending on the amount of marijuana, the possession could be less than 1 oz (petty offense), a misdemeanor (1oz to 8 oz), or a felony (over 8 oz). The sale of marijuana is always a felony offense.

2. Andrew John Contiguglia

Pro

3

Answered . Colorado MJ laws are so in flux right now, I wouldn't risk selling it or passing it out for free to anyone. Law enforcement is putting small amounts of possession (less than 1oz) on a low priority. The possession isn't the problem, it's the distribution of it which creates a problem. Drug distribution, even of MJ is still a felony.

3. Mark S. Solomon

Answered . Yes, selling even small amounts of marijuana in Colorado is it legal.