Skip to main content

Can you get a reduction in child support if your union goes on strike?

Milwaukee, WI |

Can you get reduction on child support if your union goes on strike?

Attorney Answers 2

  1. If your income changes substantially through no fault of your own, you may seek relief from the court. However, you must file a motion with the court as soon as it happens as the court cannot go back and change your order after the fact.

    Our office handles these types of matters and offers free initial consultations. If you are interested, please call us at 414-258-1644 to schedule an appointment. Good luck to you.

  2. Atty. Nelson is correct. Do not wait to seek a change in the amount of child support you are paying.

Child support topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics