Can you get a license in florida if your license is revoked in another state? or can you a motorcycle license:?

Port Charlotte, FL |

i never had a license before but i got stop for driving and they gave me a revoked license but i moved a forgot to take care of it i tried to go back and take care of it

Probably not. You may qualify for a Colorado license.

Most states subscribe to the Interstate drivers license compact where effectively it equates to: 1 Driver, 1 License, 1 Record. This compact honors suspensions in other states. We have run into a few different cases where a client has come from another state and they were unaware by taking a plea in (ie: New Jersey) it would affect their Florida License. It is always best to contact your attorney to review your licensing options.

ok thanks im in port charlotte been here since 2008 im just trying to go in the right i got a past but i moved here to stay away from negativity and its been good being in florida i guess i wont be able to license cause im not going back to that state any other ways you might know i can get license i made my mistakes and i paid for them dearly thanks very much for your time.

Traffic tickets topics

Recommended articles about Traffic tickets