Can you define what falls into this aspect for the Immigration Court/Judge?

Asked about 1 year ago - Los Angeles, CA

"IJ will ask proof involving a factual, unequivocal, and convincing evidence of a good faith marriage."

A person has been accused of fraud by the USCIS. What would the above evidence include for the IJ?

*Before you say I need a lawyer: 1) this isn't related to me; 2) I need specific answer as to what it means for the IJ/IC the "factual, unequivocal, and convincing evidence of the bonafide marriage" and not an opinion about how I need a lawyer, so I am looking for direct answers please. Thank you in advance.

1. Karen-Lee Pollak

5

Best Answer

Answered . Proof includes affidavits from people who can testify you live as a married couple, joint bills together, joint lease or mortgage, joint insurace, designation on insurance and 401 k policies, ownership of joint property, joint bank accounts, wills listing each other as beneficiary, photograpgs together, joint travel plaitineraries, hotel bookings, flights on the same day, photographs at various times nad destinations

2. J Charles Ferrari

5

Answered . Depends on the specific facts of the case.

The Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit has stated that immigration law is "a notoriously complex and constantly shifting area of law."

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case. You can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

3. F. J. Capriotti III

6

1

Answered . OK, since you don't want to pay a lawyer, nor a Law Professor for their time in helping you understand this quite complex area of law ... I'll point you into the correct direction for you to do your own research: http://www.justice.gov/eoir/vll/intdec/lib_inde...

Use the same key words you listed above .... happy reading!

4. KiKi Maria Mosley

Pro

6

Answered . This is far to complex without specific access to the case file to answer in a venue such as this. The true answer is the person does indeed need a competent attorney with specific experience in removal defense. Best of luck.

5. John K Lassen

1

Answered . Depends on facts...need more info

www.BulgarianImmigrationLawyer.com

John Lassen 1-877-252-4630