Can you change auto insurance adjusers if your current adjuster will not respond to phone calls or messages?

Asked over 4 years ago - El Paso, TX

My brother was involved in an accident a few weeks ago, and his adjuster after numerous phone calls and messages has yet to respond for someone to look at his vehicle. He is in the millitary and his truck is heavily damaged.

1. Lars A. Lundeen

Pro

Answered . As I am not licensed in your state, I can only provide you with some general information. If you know the name of the adjuster, you should call the company and ask to speak with the adjuster's supervisor. If you do not know the adjuster's name, call the insurance company and find out who the adjuster is and then asked for the adjuster's supervisor and explained the situation to the supervisor.

If the above fails to get you any action, you should file a formal complaint with the Texas Insurance Commissioner's Office against the adjuster and the insurance company.