Can you bring back twotwotwos (222,S) from canada into the united states

Puyallup, WA |

Dont want to take chances if its illegal

1. From a quick internet search, it would appear that 222 is a type of pill. This pill may contain codeine, which is a controlled substance in the United States. You would be taking a chance of getting in trouble by bringing this into the United States.

2. No. It's not legal to bring these 222 tablets (aspirin with codeine) from Canada into the US without a valid doctor's prescription and additional strict limitations.
    Don't even think about trying to get something like this past the customs officers. I work in both criminal law and immigration deportation and I assure you that the US customs officers are quite good at what they do.
    What you can bring back at a real bargain from Canada are cases of wine. The duty is only like .10 or .20 a bottle.
    http://www.cbp.gov/linkhandler/cgov/travel/vacation/kbyg/kbyg_regulations.ctt/kbyg_regulations.pdf

There is no attorney-client relationship formed in the absence of a counter-signed agreement between Brent De Young and any reader. Anything I write is not be relied upon as specific legal advice, but should instead give you a sense of urgency to hire an experienced attorney to advise you. I am not available to be retained in any pending criminal matter or for any EOIR "immigration court" matters. Immigration or 1326 counsel seeking an experienced PCR attorney may contact me directly.