Can you and how to fight DSS?

Fayetteville, NC |

dss petition for removal with custody of my child can they take the child if I have full custody? can the absent parent since birth come into the picture and get the child if I have full custody? or if dss has custody?

Dss when it removes the child from you can give the child to anyone it deems appropriate! You need to see an attorney as soon as possible

My name is Stephen R. Cohen and have practiced since 1974. I practice in Los Angeles and Orange County, CA. These answers do not create an attorney client relationship. My answers may offend I believe in telling the truth, I use common sense as well as the law. Other state's laws may differ.. There are a lot of really good attorneys on this site, I will do limited appearances which are preparation of court documents it is , less expensive. However generally I believe an attorney is better than none.

Recommended articles about Family law